Established in 1995, Danvers Youth Football provides an organized and supervised tackle football program for players entering grades 3 through 8.
- Players in the 3rd and 4th grade enter the program in the D division and are divided to make teams of equal ability. 3rd graders play on the same teams as the 4th graders.
- In 5th grade, players move to the JVC division.
- In 6th grade, there is the first tryout out for the C team. All sixth graders that are not selected for the C team are places on one of the JVC teams.
- In 7th grade, there is also a tryout for the B team. 7th graders that are not selected for the "B" team will be placed on a JVA team.
- In 8th grade, players tryout fr the "A" team. Again, 8th graders that ar...